The Consulate General of Japan in San Francisco seeks an employee as described below. Those who possess the appropriate qualifications, and are interested in employment, shall submit their résumé, and any required documents in accordance with item 6. below.
Official Residence Staff (Location of employment will be at the Official Residence)
2．Description of Job Duties
Management of the Official Residence, Event preparation, food, and drink service, operating Consular Vehicle, and other duties as requested by the Consulate General.
- Individuals seeking long-term employment, with either American Citizenship, a Green Card, or other form of work permit in the United States (the Consulate is unable to provide visa support).
- Experience (preferably as a Butler)
- Possess a valid California Driver’s License
- Basic Computer skills (proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and similar programs)
- Native, or near-native English, and Japanese language ability preferred (speaking, reading, writing)
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
5. Employment Start Date
6. How to Apply
Interested applicants are asked to submit their résumé (English), and a copy of their driver’s license via e-mail to (SF.ACCOUNTINGSECTION@sr.mofa.go.jp). When submitting, please write “Administrative Section Local Employee Application” in the subject line for e-mails.