Visa Window Service Appointment
- This page is for scheduling Visa Window service appointment.
- Please verify that you have ALL the required documentation for your application before scheduling an appointment. We may not be able to accept your application if you do not have all the necessary documents.
- Upon completing your scheduling, you will be provided with an Appointment ID number. Please be sure to record this number via screen shot or other means.
- You will not receive a confirmation email once your appointment is scheduled.
- Please be sure to record your Appointment ID number and present it to Staff when visiting the Consulate.
- You may be denied service if you cannot produce a valid Appointment ID number.
- You may schedule an appointment up to 2 weeks in advance. If there are no available time slots to choose from, they are all booked. New time slots will become available for registration at 10:00a.m., 11:00a.m., 1:00p.m., and 2:00p.m. on weekdays.
- If you wish to CANCEL your appointment, as a courtesy to others, we ask that as a courtesy to others you contact the Visa Section by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your appointment date and time, OR call 415-780-6000 ext. 6092. No-shows create an inconvenience and prevent scheduling of other applicants who wish to schedule an urgent appointment.
- For Frequently Asked Questions and Answers (FAQs) click here