Executive Assistant to the Consul General and the Deputy Consul General
The Consulate General of Japan in San Francisco is currently seeking a well-qualified and detail-oriented individual with the ability to provide executive assistance to the Consul General and the Deputy Consul General of Japan.
- Provide executive assistance both in English and Japanese to the Consul General and the Deputy Consul General of Japan
- Draft and edit speeches, letters, and other official documents
- Maintain and coordinate schedule
- Handle mail
- Take and screen incoming calls
- Greet visitors
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
- Please note that the Consulate is unable to provide visa support for prospective employees, and as such all applicants are required to have the appropriate legal permission to work in the United States.
- Experience working as a clerk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (native or native-level) in English and Japanese
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office and Access
- Working knowledge of cultural events, restaurants (Japanese or otherwise), networking functions, etc. in the Consulate’s jurisdiction, especially the San Francisco Bay Area
How to Apply:
This is a full-time permanent position. Anticipated start date is May 2016.
Interested applicants are requested to send a cover letter and resume in English by e-mail to email@example.com by Monday, April 18, 2016. No inquiries please.